Han Li ( 韩利 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by bigying, Nov 30, 2011.

1. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Han Li will compete in French Open.

She will face Nehwal once again!!! Any bet?

2. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    Have been watching and looking for all her videos. A very good/smooth player indeed. No bet, yet, though I HOPE she beats Nehwal.

I guess we'll know the result in a day...

3. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    With the form saina is having now, even wang yihan is trembling like anything. Then how come this child li han will do better than her. She is an easy prey to saina.

4. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Li han has to return back to home.. Chinese are sore losers.. Not saina.. Hee hee

5. mrinalini

mrinalini Regular Member

Student
    They are, are they?

China at the 2012 Olympics: 38 golds and 88 medals in total; they won all 5 golds in badminton.

India at the 2012 Olympics: 0 golds and 6 medals in total - pathetic! Even Korea, which must have like half the population that India has (maybe even less?), managed 13 golds and 28 medals in total. Saina had better thank her lucky stars that Wang Xin got injured or she would have kissed that bronze medal goodbye. Even then, the Indians treat her like such a heroine for having won a bronze - I guess that's about the most they can hope for so they had better be impressed, right? LOL!

Oh, but then I've just found out that Saina isn't entirely a loser; she is Commonwealth Games champion after all. It's surprising that she managed to win anything there considering what a disgrace India made of hosting those Games. That's about as far as Saina will go, though; there'll be no Olympic gold in her future and no hosting of the Olympics for India, too...LOL...LOSERS!

6. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    For the record, in the OG, it's 21-13, 21-13, Wang won. That was only less than 3 months ago...

7. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    Just did google search.

China population 1.3 billion
    India population 1.2 billion.
    Korea population 50 million.

if based on OG medal / million people

China: 88/1300 = 0.067
    India: 6/1200 = 0.005
    Korea: 28/50 = 0.56

How can the Koreans be so good at sport? That's amazing.

8. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one

I dont have doubt on their abilities. But i just responded with a reply to the scrap Mr.Miqlin7 has given. Nothing else. Have you seen my replies. That was about Denmark open and French open. I was talking about the current form of saina not previous one. Have you seen the number of players from china. And have you seen how many from india in badminton. Only one in top 10. They are already five in top 10. If saina is beating all the top players including arrogant wang yihan in Denmark open, how come you say that she is a sore loser. If you people handle such a kind of words, we can tackle that with our own replies. Get what you give. We never critisize top ranked players unless or until somebody drag us to do that. First read the whole set of comments and then reply. I dont have any doubt that chinese are huge in numbers. I appreciate their ability, but does not mean i have to beg for all the irresponsible comments they have been saying about saina.

9. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Ha ha.. Have you read it correctly. I was talking about the CURRENT FORM of saina, you were pointing to Olympics which happened on august. I said wang yihan was trembling with the form of saina which she is having now. Not previous form.

10. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    #50 pcll99, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  11. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  12. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    Wang in the Denmark Open lost to Saina 12-21, 7-12 retired. So she was injured (I checked on Youtube). In other words, it's not because Saina had made great stride in form, but rather her otherwise formidable opponent was injured.

Since you celebrate over such a victory, it seems obvious to me you don't really have enough confidence in Saina's true ability to beat Wang. How pathetic!

13. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    BTW, Saina won two important matches due to her opponents' injuries. She might never be able to find out if she truly deserved to win had her opponents been otherwise. If I were her, I would feel so empty with the wins.

14. vixter

vixter Regular Member

This is Han Li's thread, not Saina vs. China....

Buuut what the hay...

The winner always deserves the win, he/she is the last man standing... Injuries of her opponents or not, Saina deserved OG bronze and Denmark Open W. I think she surely would have won against WYH even had she not had injury problem. Saina was the top player most in form and motivated. We could see that the Chinese were not focusing on this tournament, with LXR crashing out to Schenk and Chen Long tanking against Du Pengyu. Saina was the strongest here and she got the win deservingly.

15. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Pardon me for saying your argument is flawed, it's just an assumption for which we'll never know the answer for WYH the day before and the match versus Saina seemed two different persons. If Saina's match yesterday against Han Li is any indication, well, I won't speculate. Let it be.

Indeed this is Han Li's thread,let's not get too far out of topic. In my opinion, Han's more of a rallying player like WSX but she can smash better. However,her attack isn't as sharp and forceful as her top three compatriots, WYH,LXR and WX, that's why she is in the CHN 2nd team.

If we accept Peter Gade's autobiography title 'The winner is always right', then it's pointless to argue over the result which cannot be changed or annulled just because the opponent is injured. There's always next time, the future battles we can look forward to.

One last point, those who think WYH is arrogant could do well to check her microblog and the numerous online articles about her, in Chinese of course;even the few English articles I've come across never described her thus. As an aside,it might interest us to know she has a Chinese nickname 'kitten' owing to her catlike feature, for which I once suggested calling her Kitty Wang.

As for scorpion, I've advised him before but if he chooses to continue being heedless and stubborn, suit himself, I won't waste my time on him. He's been given a taste of his own medicine the other day and now here but apparently he's not learning, to his own detriment. Btw, if WYH is arrogant, what does that make Saina? I'm reluctant to say this and provoke a response, only want to make my point. Enough said.

17. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    If you run away from the court , that is called cowardness. Not injury.. Your wang feared for loss when she lost the first game and down with 12-7 in the second game, she faked injury and went away fearing for loss. You are a sore loser if you escape from the court ... How pathetic you are... Chinese are always good actors .. Wang yihan is a good example..

18. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    @justin, You are not god or judge to judge others.. As if you are god, you came here to advice others... First correct your people before pointing others. I dont want to argue such a blind people who simply thinking themselves as neutral person but not actually. Have you seen your people telling irrelevant remark on top ranked players.. I just replied back. If in your dictionary replying back is wrong, then i cant do anything.. This is public forum, everybody has rights to defend themselves .. If somebody unnecessarily talks, we never sit back and watch it.. Besides, where were you when your chinese people called saina as arrogant. I have never seen you telling them or advicing them to control themselves.. First of all i wanna ask justin to correct himself. Already i have pointed out his mistakes.. If he did not correct himself, everybody will come and give you good lesson..

19. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    Neither WYH nor Saina is what BCers labelled as arrogant. Both players maybe a little opinionated but they are in the limelight of the women's top badminton shuttlers, they are at least entitled to have their own thinking by now. Problem is when the fans who labelled the former and the latter, then the war starts. No need putting down one player to uplift the other.

20. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret