Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

HEAD Air Power 50 Feather - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by xVisualize, Dec 12, 2008.

1. xVisualize

xVisualize Regular Member

Student
    I won a 12 pcs tube of Head Air Power 50 birds and I was just wondering if they're any good? I tried 2, and they seem to die REALLY fast and seem to be a bit heavier.. although that could just be me being a bit off. Any reviews on these birds?

2. wowhenryxl

wowhenryxl Regular Member

i bought a tube for a trial and i was really disappointed...not worth the money at all imo. the shuttle is extremely heavy and dies fast even though it says it's goose feather

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    I had a similar experience to you, wowhenryxl. My club bought a few tubes to see if they were better than our normal feathers; in short, they weren't. Normally, we use a mixture of Decathlon's own brand shuttles (REALLY cheap, only about £7 per dozen) and Yonex AS10s.

4. xVisualize

xVisualize Regular Member

Student
    Alright, thanks for the responses =) So just to be clear, wasting these birdies on noobs wouldn't be that much of a loss? XD