Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by qkyeong, Sep 29, 2009.

1. qkyeong

qkyeong Regular Member

Hello to everyone,

I am new to these forum. I am however not new to the badminton sports. Been playing since i am 8 years old, but never gave ut any serious thought until like a year ago.

I am from Malaysia, consider myself to be a beginner in badminton, as i am still struggling with proper stroke, footwork, serve and etc. I am improving, but not there yet.

Nice to see so many people who enjoy badminton and is sharing their experience and view on the game.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, qkyeong!:)..You won't be surprised to find a ton of M'sians in here..Any reason why you didn't continue your baddy passion until a yr ago?
    Anyway, hope you'll visit us often & enjoy your time here!;):cool:

3. qkyeong

qkyeong Regular Member

Good question. I don't really know why myself :confused:. At one time i even pondered to quit the game altogether, because i am frustrated with the ankle injury and the fact i am not improving at all.

I used to play once a week, and it's been so for a very very long time. Then a year ago i started playing more frequent, 2 days a week, then 3 days a week and now 4 days a week.