Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello from Mauritius

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Koolsan, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Koolsan

Koolsan Regular Member

Company director
    Hello to everyone on the forum . I am resuming the game after abt 10 years - I must say there have been quite a few changes !! This forum has helped me to learn so many things I had never thought about before : U's and G's , how to choose equipment etc etc . All the best to everyone .

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCBF, Koolsan!:)..Good to hear you've rediscovered this sport again & be a part of this small but growing forum. Hope you'll continue to discover new stuff in this forum. Btw, how's the badminton community in Mauritius? mind sharing a bit?..
    Anyway, enjoy and have fun surfing here!;):cool:

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hello..!
    welcome to the forum and have fun here:)

4. Koolsan

Koolsan Regular Member

Company director
    Thanks , well badminton is quite popular here and , if I'm not mistaken , Mauritius used to be among the best african nations . But we're going downhill now - our local federation is so inefficient and managed by people who use their position for benefit . Equipmentwise we have a local yonex dealer which sells no shoes , shuttlecocks and has a very limited no of racquet models . I've just ordered my equipment from Hong Kong !! This forum is absolutely incredible - a gold mine - it has all the answers to my questions , thanks to the great people here !! A big big thank you !!!!!!

5. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    Welcome to the forum

6. etudiant

etudiant Regular Member

Hi there Koolsan....welcome to the forum......keep share and posting here....