Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello. Meow!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by MeowMeowCats, Jun 16, 2012.

1. MeowMeowCats

MeowMeowCats Regular Member

Hi

I just gotten a bit back into badminton.

Sadly I can't play as much as I did before, but I still love it to death. I recently got sore from doing the corners net pop drill for 40 reps with 4 sets. And I was dead (okay not literally, since I'm typing this), but surprised me since I used to be able to do this. I also was sore the next day....thank god for good genetics or else I would be overweight.

Anyways, I love cats! Hence the name meow meow cats. But oddly after getting cats I became a little bit allergic to them. CURSE YOU NOSE AND IMMUNE SYSTEM!

How are you guys?

2. Calvine

Calvine New Member

Business
    Hi Meow,
    Welcome to the forum. I am also new here and new in badminton so excited to be a part of this forum as found helping and informative threats here. I will try to be active here to learn more and hope to be greeted.

3. mbran1

mbran1 New Member

Hey man. ME too new to the forum. well welcome and me to looking forward to learn and share here.