Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello (NiHow)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by SeizeTheDay, Sep 18, 2006.

1. SeizeTheDay

SeizeTheDay Regular Member

IT
    I should done this few months ago. Anyhow, hello to all BC members/Badmin mania. Can I still call myself newbie? :D I enjoy playing badmin just like everyone here. I had stopped playing after high school. Started playing again several months ago...still trying to get the feel and touch back.

I have learned alot from this forum. Thank you to all and really appreciate the time and effort each contribute to this forum. :) Hopefully, I could continue to learn from you all not only the skill on the court but outside the court as well like stringing, etc. Maybe one day I can contribute too...Thank you.

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Welcome SeizeTheDay,

I hope you have a good week and enjoy the BF here. May I ask where in Midwest do you live currently?

3. SeizeTheDay

SeizeTheDay Regular Member

IT
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I really enjoy this BC...otherwise, I wouldn't have introduce myself. :D I live in the sunflower state, Kansas...I have read alot of your posts, silentheart. Great contributor to this BC. If I remembered, you live in the lone star state. :p

4. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Nope, I am in Chicago, IL...