Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello Sandesh Here!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by sandesh, Oct 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sandesh

sandesh Regular Member

Infrastructure Analyst
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Sandesh , I am 29 years old male and work for Barclays in Changi Business Park. I live in Kembangan and love the game of Badminton

My level of play is between Intermediate to Advanced Intermediate and looking to improve and stay fit as much as possible.

I currently do not have friends to play with and so if anyone of you would be kind enough to include me in their group I would be forever grateful.

Hopefully I can get some help soon . looking forward to having fun in Singapore

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, sandesh!:)..I saw your other posts and I think you've already found the right section to find buddies to play baddy with; even posted in that S'pore group sub-forum.
    Visit us often!:cool:

3. sandesh

sandesh Regular Member

Infrastructure Analyst
    Thank you very much for welcoming me here!

Yes , I already found a couple of groups who were kind enuf to invite me. I have already made myself available for Sunday and Wednesday.

Having said that , I also request you to keep me in loop of any games that you would be organizing in the coming days/weeks/months. I would like to learn about the game from friends like you.

Please drop me a txt on my hp (92994714) with venue and time , Ill be there no matter the distance.

Have a Good Day!

Cheers'
    Sandesh

4. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

something far too busy for my badminton needs
    A warm welcome sandesh!! :) (even if you are a banker :rolleyes:)

Let us know how well you do finding games. Badminton is a hard addiction to feed all by yourself. Luckily baddy players are notoriously friendly. All the best!

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..if you noticed my location, i'd be very honored to have you travel to my current place of stay and have some games..;)