Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello !! This is Subha from Kolkata, India

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by subha, Dec 21, 2010.

1. subha

subha Regular Member

student
    Hello,

My name is Subhadeep and I just started learning badminton. Although a bit late to learn but I love this game and enjoy it. I am 21yrs old and is a student in College.

I hope I will learn a lot from all the members around here. I have heard of this forum a lot but could not gather enough courage to join and discuss. Now that I have learned some basics I can participate.

I stay in a housing estate with a full featured badminton court by Yonex. So no problem of playing even 24Hrs. I have one friend around who plays with me.

Since I am a beginner I have just two bats. One Muscle power 3 and one Carbonex 7000DF.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, subha (Subhadeep)!:)..i heard baddy is growing in popularity in India..
    Visit us often!:cool:

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Welcome to BC ! I would love to have a court available 24/7

4. subha

subha Regular Member

student
    @ctjcad

Thanks a lot. Yes I will try to be as regular as possible. And yes, badminton is gaining popularity and lack of courts is the only problem here.

@LD rules:

Thanks a lot mate. Yes I feel that I am one of those fortunate person to have such advantages. Anyways looking forward to all for discussions.

5. nasik

nasik New Member

Hi Subha this is nasik from kolkata...can u do me a favour.Plz tell me any hard court in saltlake(kolkata)