Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Pavandeep, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Pavandeep

Pavandeep New Member

High school student
    Hello, i'm a new member (well i joined last year but didn't really take a second look after registration) Well, My name is Pavandeep Kajal and i'm a 14 year old student currently in High school (it's painful yes :mad: ). My friends address me as Sunny (my family called me that since i was a toddler, i don't know why but i like it, so i'd appreciate to be known as Sunny on these forums.)

Well i've been playing Badminton for a good 3 years, started from the 1st day of Highschool where i noticed a P.E teacher coaching a few students in the sports hall (?love at first sight?) So anyway i don't consider my self any better than "good?" for my age, i tried out for the local county team for my area when i was 13, i failed miserablely to the end :crying:. But i have been getting A LOT more practising and training from my coach, also being 14 i realise i have a lot of time for improvements, practise, and ALWAYS time to learn something new.

I have high hopes for a career in badminton, i have little experience in tournaments as i have only played in 7 (yes i no, 3 years and only 7, but i only actually "realised" badminton during the 2nd year.

I have a habit off going off topic so i try my best to keep it short, Thank You, i feel at home :D .

~Sunny~

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome (back) to BadmintonForum, Sunny.

-dave

3. t3tsubo

t3tsubo Regular Member

Student
    best to start young :)
    good luck in badminton and welcome (back) to forums

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

7 tourneys by 14 isn't too bad ... but you better develop quick, your country needs you! look how far behind the danes you are, and they are a much smaller country!

5. nelsonkong

nelsonkong Regular Member

Quantity Surveyor
    welcome to BC forum and have fun.

ahh...leicester UK....making me missing UK now..@.@