Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

HeLp!!! in need of training

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by Konnichiwa, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa Regular Member

Studente
    Hello all! i am in need of a badminton school in china or hong kong that i would be able to stay at for the whole year!!! i need training at a high level and i realize going to asia is the only way it can be provided. please help me find a badmminton school where i will be able to stay for a year. costs are not a problem. thank you

2. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    There is a very good school in Guangzhou. Do you need full board and lodging at the badminton school as well? As you are still a student, can you really take one whole year off to enrol at a badminton school in this part of the world? What level of play are you in? If you are still keen, please pm me.

3. firex

firex New Member

I can help arrange you to train at badminton schools in Shanghai, or even with the professional team here, if you are up to it. Contact me at yy@shanghaibadminton.com, to discuss in detail

4. Han_yaojie

Han_yaojie New Member

need training camp as well

hi. my name is Han yao jie, i live in norway, but i'm chinese.
    i play badminton in norway and i figured out that i need to get better and fast. i know how to play, played for some time now and now i wonder if there is a badminton camp in china that i can go to to get better.

i'm only 14 so i thought that if i wanted to get better then i need to start young.

please someone help me finding a badminton camp in china for my summer holidays(about 2 months)

5. westwood_13

westwood_13 Regular Member

Student
    A wonderful member of this board sent me quite a bit of information... I will pass it along to you.

6. Han_yaojie

Han_yaojie New Member

thanks for your help:p