Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Help Please...bought a racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by chris1985, Nov 11, 2006.

1. chris1985

chris1985 Regular Member

so i had 2 carlton's before i went out and bought a black knight graphtec 14 medium flex ....i just went out and bought it without knowing what to look for in a racket....i only play doubles ...and 80 percent of the time i play back...im wondering if i should return it and get a different one....any recommendations????? there are about 10-15 yonex's to choose from and a few black knights....i dont have a huge selection to choose from ..are black knights good rackets???

oh and can some tell me what 17/22 lbs mean?? ...so should i return it and get something else.. ???

any help is appreciated

thanks

2. chris1985

chris1985 Regular Member

i only spend 60$ on the racket...i will spend up to 120 canadian ....any good online sites for rackets ??? i want something good for power/smashing.... im quiet short 5'7 any suggestions ??

3. FaCai

FaCai Regular Member

Defensive Player

I think you are a defensive player, and Yonex AT-800-DE may be just what you need, if the price is right.

The following is the URL link http://www.bbeshop.com/en/racket_ti.htm
    take a look at the images provided too.

I am using MP 100, myself

Best,
    FaCai

4. pedro22

pedro22 Regular Member

I got my SOTX Woven-8 for $115CAD + $10 shipping from an ON poster. For even more power, there's the Woven-7 which should be cheaper than the 8. PM wong8egg to get his current prices on these racquets.

17/22 is the min and max tension recommended for a the racquet.