Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

HELP PLEASE!!! Where to buy rackets in NYC?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Jay Scott, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Jay Scott

Jay Scott Regular Member

Student
    Hi everyone,

My dad is going to New York on a business trip tomorrow morning, and it turns out he may have time for a spot of shopping :D. So can anybody who is familiar with the area give me some addresses of shops, and advice on where is the best place to buy Yonex rackets in New York. I am looking for the shop with the most stock, the most selction and the best prices.

ALL ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRICIATED!!!!

Thanks!

Jay

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi,

NYC is not the best place to buy rackets and stuff. If you insist, you can contact (phone) www.nycbadminton.com to schedule a meet up. They don't have a store front, but they do have various gym sites in the city and Queens. Therefore, you might be able to demo a few rackets, that they carry with them.

I believe they are the dealer for Yonex and Gosen, but not sure if they have that much stock everyday. For popular models (i.e NS, AT, etc), I think they should have quite a few laying around.

3. Jay Scott

Jay Scott Regular Member

Student
    Hi LazyBuddy,

Thanks fo the link, I passed your information on to my dad and he said he will try to get there if he has time...as the trip is for "business" lol.

Thanks Again!

Jay

#3 Jay Scott, Oct 6, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2005