Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

HELP: Visitor needs to join a group!

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Forkmeister, Oct 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Forkmeister

Forkmeister New Member

mrjsej@gmail.com
    Hello,

I am a 52 year old American businessman visiting from Manila, Philippines.... I am looking for a place/group to play with during my brief stay.

I am free to play the next three days... Wed (Oct 20), Thursday (Oct 21) and Friday (Oct 22). I can play anytime morning, afternoon and early evening, but must finish by 9pm latest.

I am a Mens B (intermediate) player. I play 10-12 hours every week and hope to find some good games. Please call or text me at +63918.926.0981, or email me at mrjsej@gmail.com.

Thank in advance for your kind invitation,
    Mike Johnson

2. Jughead Jones

Jughead Jones Regular Member

Accountant
    Wow.....From Manila....Level B? Yoh Sir, are you referring to Philippine levelling? if that's the case you're a bit strong player then.... paging Zach.... any slot in your friday game? heheh....

3. Zacharysoh

Zacharysoh Regular Member

Clerical Work
    Juggie ah, he said must finish the game by 9pm ... my session start from 8pm - 10pm ... ? Anyway, if Mike is interested and can play till 9 plus, will be a rather good work out though :)