Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hendrawan...

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by nauknip, May 1, 2004.

1. nauknip

nauknip Regular Member

The heat is on in Jakarta. The world is getting excited over who gets to go to Athens and who does not. Can't help but feel a little nostalgic.

Does anybody know what Hendrawan is doing now? Is he still in Indonesia? Is he coaching? In a club? School? Junior team? Is he into some other business? Or simply immersed in family bliss and being a loving husband and dad at home?

There haven't been any news of him since his retirement, at least not any that I know of, although there was some recent news about him complaining about PBSI's TC selection of doubles players.

2. Iwan

Iwan Regular Member

He's now working in a motor oil company called "Top 1", Rudy Hartono works there too. And yeah, he's pretty much a family man.

3. nauknip

nauknip Regular Member

Oh ok... so he's become an ordinary office worker and not doing anything badminton-related anymore? Sigh...

Nevertheless, thanx loads for the info! :)

4. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

Thats so dissapointing...i still remember i watched him playing during the 1998 Thomas Cup(on tv) and he was really great that time....