Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hi from Holland!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Matushki, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Matushki

Matushki Regular Member

Hello everyone,

I'm from Holland, and started playing again. I've played for a long time. also competitive, but encountered a injury (ankle) that just did not go away. Is still not solved, it comes back when playing firm. But I wanted to play again, so cautiously playing again now using an ankle brace. At this moment in my bag: Yonex Isometric Swing Power 900 long, Carlton Airblade Superlight and Yonex Boron 200. I ordered a Panda Power Precision racket!! Very curious about that one. I wonder what technology brought us in the last 10 years of racket making :)
    Cya around on the forum!

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, Matushki!:)..and welcome to the Panda Power Rackets Fan club! Yes, please do share w/us your experience with your new triple P..
    Visit us often!;)

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Willkommen! [​IMG];) And to the Panda Club [​IMG]

(pff I don' t know why these images aren't showing as usual :confused: same with the font earlier today)

#3 demolidor, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010