Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hi From The UK

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by JayLC, Oct 1, 2009.

1. JayLC

JayLC New Member

Night Manager
    Hi to everyone,

Just joined the forum as I have just started playing again after 24 years. Yes I was 14 when I stopped! I had been given a racket about 15 years ago but never put it to use.

Its a Yonex Carbonex 13. Don't know much about the racket only that they aren't made anymore. Maybe someone on here can give me some info in it.

I'm sure I will post up some questions after i have had a good look around the site and get to know some of you.

Thanks

Jay

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, JayLC (Jay)!:) And welcome back to the sport after quite a long hiatus. As for your Cab13, yes, they've stopped producing them. However, it's still a usable racket. If you want to find out or inquire more abt rackets, feel free to jump into the Equipments and/or Racket Recommendation/Comparison sections. You can also use the Search feature at the top to find out abt Cab13 specifically.
    Anyway, keep visiting us & enjoy the forum!;):cool:

#2 ctjcad, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  3. QuebecHitter

QuebecHitter Regular Member

College Student
    Heylo Jay!

Welcome and Aloha! :p

Rgds ;)
    Dave-