Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Jetfirehack, Jun 22, 2007.

  1. Jetfirehack

    Jetfirehack Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2007
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cool default WYSIWYG editor, I found this site from looking at the referrers :) Got lots of hits today from a thread. So, hi!
     
  2. Kimmysolucious

    Kimmysolucious Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2007
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    San Jose + Davis
    Welcome to BC! Hope you like it here.
     
  3. Cengsc

    Cengsc Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2004
    Messages:
    1,147
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Administrative..
    Location:
    Jurong @ sg
    Welcome onboard.
    Enjoy yr stay here. ;)
     
  4. azabaz_ipoh

    azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1,982
    Likes Received:
    4
    Occupation:
    is second to badminton
    Location:
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    welcome welcome :D
     
  5. Han

    Han Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2003
    Messages:
    2,704
    Likes Received:
    4
    Occupation:
    Engineer
    Location:
    Milpitas CA, USA
    So are from Malaysia? I think 99% of the member is from Malaysia while the other 1% is from Indonesia, China and Europe :D
     
  6. bleedhondos

    bleedhondos Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    san diego
    welcome to the wonderful world of badminton central. =]
     
  7. Jetfirehack

    Jetfirehack Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2007
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm from China, but I'm in Canada now.
     

Share This Page