Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hi Guys!!!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by crazii-lee, Jul 28, 2007.

1. crazii-lee

crazii-lee Regular Member

Student
    :D Greetings fellow BCers!!! Obviously from my name you can call me crazii-lee, mostly due to the fact I totally spazz during in-game play haha, but most of my peers call me Lee. I'm 15 years old and have been playing badminton ever since 4th Grade. Surprisingly, I have been taught by many varieties of coaches including - The Red Willow Club, Mark Lee, Sunny Yeung, Archie Lim of Royal Glenora, and especially... the internet. I prefer Badminton out of all the other sports ever invented - I just love the feel of playing and succeeding to advance.
    I hope by joining Badminton Central Forum, I can make good friends, make reasonable exchanges and transactions, and to gain knowledge from the wise people here. I hope to see you on the court or at least the website.
    See you guys later and Peace out!:p

Crazii-lee

2. UserBlade

UserBlade Regular Member

High School
    welcome..enjoy the site^^

3. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Welcome crazii-lee! At first your name made me think it was bruce lee:D