Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by c0alKiller, Sep 20, 2010.

1. c0alKiller

c0alKiller Regular Member

Hi,

I'm a new member, from the Netherlands, Europe ;)
    My name is Jordi and I'm 16 years old now
    I'm very bad in speaking (and writing) English, so I hope you will understand it... I will try to do it good :)

I'm playing badminton since I was 7, and I'm now playing Juniorcompetition U19.
    I also play a few tournaments, but no international, profesional tournaments.

My interest at badminton are: Strings, shuttlecocks, rackets (do I write it well?).
    My othere interests are: Playing computergames, swimming, and... that was it ;-)

I'm also member at a Dutch badmintonforum (www.yyforum.nl), and I get much good advice there, so I hope it will be the same here.

I hope also that, after a time, I am going to speak better English.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, c0alKiller (Jordi)!:)..Quite a bit of your fellow Oranje supporters in this forum..the 3 most active BCers from Dutch are none other than demolidor, jerby & horizonNL (maybe you've seen them around)..
    Anyway, visit us often!:cool: