Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hiqua stuff

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by shaun, Apr 4, 2001.

1. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    Has anyone had any experience with these racquets? I know AF owns a few...I will be a ginnea pig on behalf of badmintoncentral and will try out some of these racquets and post some reviews ^_^
    Anyway I am getting the HQ800...any other suggestions?
    BTW HQ800=clone of iso800.
    i can get a HQ200 which is a clone of the Boron200...wonder how that plays. BTW all these are rated at 3U. I heard there was a Ti10 clone too...interesting

2. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Way to go Shaun! I like your spirit of adventure. I was really interested in these racquets for a while, but neither the site (which gives all of their racquets the same 275-285mm balance so you can't tell which racquets are head heavy or head light) nor their response to my e-mail (which told me that if I played with nylon shuttles it wouldn't matter which racquet of theirs I bought) were particularly helpful.

I posted a Hi-Qua inquiry a month or two back on the IBF forum and one guy stated that he has an HQ 200 which he really liked and found much better than the HQ500.

As I mentioned to you previously, the HQ3500 is completely awesome looking and would likely be the model I would pick. It seems like it might be a Ti-10 clone.

If you get the 800, see if anyone you know has a real Iso 800 you can compare to the Hi-qua version.

To anyone else who is interested, the web site (for the US) is:

www.hiqua.com

3. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    HQ200 is a definate go i think....as long as i get positive feed back about that...and as for the Ti10, i really want that one, it looks really good(the 3500 does anyway). But any other one? All these seem to outshine the HQ800 heh. I hear that ppl like HQ800s and it is a very powerful racquet(more so than the HQ200[boron200 clone] said by AF).

4. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    OK i've made a decision on a swing power HQ and the Ti10

5. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Hi Qua has a model called the Swing Power? Its line must be different in Canada than on the US web site - what is the internet address of the site where they have a Swing Power model?

6. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    leesbadminton.com

it has the swing power...no pic tho