Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

"Honest/Reliable seller and great service!"

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by TI-SP-SS dude, Apr 20, 2003.

1. TI-SP-SS dude

TI-SP-SS dude Regular Member

Here you can list honest sellers and reliable sellers that gave you great service!

I bought my Ti-7 from "smashharder88" and he was very reliable and he was very honest. My ti 7 is in great shape and i love it.

2. Gryp

Gryp Regular Member

Jchen99 ... sold me his brand new mp55 (unstrung) for $75 CAN.

But then again I met him in person to pick up the racquet.. haha.. so I coulda said no if things weren't what he said.

ANyways.. I'm not sure how useful this thread is because how often do people sell of their racquets? I guess over time.. maybe add a code in this thread so people can search for it right away? haha..

"Honest sellers"

Calvin

3. TI-SP-SS dude

TI-SP-SS dude Regular Member

i guess it could be useful ....A COUPLE MONTH'S AGO! now a days, the Marketplace just doesnt have any sellers or customers! come on peope sell some rackets!

4. JChen99

JChen99 Regular Member

Realtor
    haha... that's one reason I perfered to meet in person for the sell. I've lived long enuff to hear enuff scams about buyin/sellin over internet where ppl dont meet in person for the transaction.