Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hong Kong SAR

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by psplrd, Nov 2, 2005.

1. psplrd

psplrd Regular Member

Well...
    Hey all...two weeks ago, I had a BC friend from the states joining my club and we had loads of fun :) !! Club-mates are mostly intermediate players. Feel free to contact me at pspl@bigfoot.com if anyone happens to be in the area!! ;)

2. erikfsx

erikfsx Regular Member

hi there, my name is richard, and I'm going to HK next week and might be staying for about a month... I don't know yet where I will be stationed, can I join you guys... hopefully ill be a lot nearer to you... thanks a lot!

3. psplrd

psplrd Regular Member

Well...
    Welcome Erikfsx...3-hour session each Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in the HK Island. Most of the guys are intermediate level and gals vary:p . HKD$50 for each "play day" including courts and shuttles...usually doubles and mix but may have some singles on Friday:rolleyes: . Send me a private message or email to me for detail...BTW, intro yourself a little would be nice :D !!

4. jeepu

jeepu Regular Member

Web Guy
    OMG, I've been desperately looking for clubs / groups like this in HK! Can I join too? I consider myself an intermediate player, although my performance vary depending on emotional factors :D j/k

My contact is messenger@jeepu.net