Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hong Kong Team 2012 - MD and MXD (Competition, Local Circuit)

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by K1NGK0N, May 23, 2011.

1. K1NGK0N

K1NGK0N Regular Member

Hey!

We are assembling a new badminton team to play competitively in Hong Kong. We have a few openings for men's doubles.

We practice weekly near Mei Foo (club house). We are looking for committed members who can practice with us once or twice a week, doing drills and training and of course games.

We are late 20 to 30 players and are seeking the same. Our level is HKBA E Grades and D hopefuls. We have ambitions to improve our games substantially through commitment and hard-work.

Sorry, we're keeping the team close-knitted so a TRY-OUT is a must. The core team is only 6-8, maybe 10.

Type: Feather

Current Level: Intermediate (i.e able to play Clear, Drop Smash, Flat and Net, have done basic footwork - able to advance to rotation)

Fee: Coach, court and cock shared equally.

Venue: Club house near Mei Foo or Olympic

Date/Time: Sunday afternoon (13:00PM – 15:00PM) + another weeknight (roughly between 19:00-22:00, depending on booking)

If you're interested please reply to this post or PM me directly.

CHEERS:D!

K1NGK0N

2. kgokul1991

kgokul1991 Regular Member

student
    hey guys I m Kris. i m an intermediate player and would like to try out . I m free any day of the week. pls contact me at kgokul1991@gmail.com