Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

How do I identify fake Yonex rackets?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by dang, Dec 12, 2001.

1. dang

dang Guest

I am thinking about buying the Yonex MP100. How can I be sure that it's not fake? Any obvious marking or things in that nature?
  2. Don

Don Regular Member

Apr 25, 2002
    break it open and check for yourself. unfortunately you won't have a racquet to play with afterwards.
  3. dang

dang Guest know that you're an idiot, right? :)Don wrote:
  4. jw

jw Guest

well....there are many obvious reasons but my friend had bought a bootleg mp100 from china when he went there n i noticed that the mesh on the muscle power (3 n 9) is flat..meaning its not embosed...the titanium mesh is not suppose to be part of the shaft looked like it was painted over to make it look like theres titanium.... but i might be just be exagerating....but again, he broke his after a month of just practice...hope it helps...