Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

How spinning the racket around finger???

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by huetaa, Sep 4, 2011.

Tags:
  1. huetaa

huetaa Regular Member

School & badminton
    I All Tried but nothing work:crying:. How I can spinning my racket around my finguer as this :confused:???[video=youtube;EYOIUl3GQqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYOIUl3GQqI[/video]

Thanks very much ...

2. JoshuaCYS

JoshuaCYS Regular Member

learning tht trick wont make you a world champion. Anyway, practice makes perfect!!

3. devaaaa

devaaaa Regular Member

For me it doesnt work with every racket, what you want is a head light racket. I recommend using a cheap racket because at the beginning it will fly all over the place. Hold your racket with your index and thumb; index finger at the transition from shaft to head on the far side of the racket, thumb resting above the T next to the stringbed. You dont need the other fingers. Now you start spinning the racket, which is the hard part. I do it pointing the grip about 80° in my direction and then swinging the grip away from me using index and thumb. The thumb leaves its place when pointing down 0°. You have to start with high velocity, if you go to slow, you cant control the spinning motion of the racket.
    If it doesnt work at all, try a different racket, and if that doesnt work start with higher velocity.

After you started the index will intuitively spin the racket. To maintain this motion for longer than just a few seconds needs about half an hour of practice.

4. TraineeSneakers

TraineeSneakers Regular Member

Student
    try it with a toothbrush. wont be that special if u know how to do it. haha