Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

How to get membership?

Discussion in 'Manhattan Beach Badminton Club' started by Loafers, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Loafers

Loafers Regular Member

Loafer
    I tried to join, but it seems to me that you have to:

1. Know contacts.
    2. Be really good.

Any other ways of obtaining membership?

2. GGBC-Marc

GGBC-Marc Regular Member

<post removed by user>

3. Loafers

Loafers Regular Member

Loafer
    Hey all, after playing at mbbc a few times i think I can update this thread to assist some of our members into getting accepted there.

1. Have friends that are already a member of mbbc.
    2. Befriend the people that run the place (engage in conversations and pretend you care).
    3. When you undergo trial for membership, beat players that are already a member to increase your chances for admittance.
    4. From what I can tell, you need have to have a good social standing. So edu, $, connections, whatever that makes your dick bigger will most likely get you in. (It's a private club, what were you expecting?)
    5. Don't act foreign. So if your a fob and can't speak good engrish, GOOD LUCK.
    6. It helps if your white, you have a white partner or have white friends.
    7. Never act offended when someone aks you if your a guest and if you've signed in or not. Expect to be asked that a lot. And don't let the stares of uncertainty get to you. To avoid stares, make sure you are near your sponsor at all times.

Goodluck!