Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

I need a big bag, 9rackets +

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by sweetbeanbread, Oct 31, 2010.

1. sweetbeanbread

sweetbeanbread Regular Member

As the title states, I need really big badminton bag. So far I'm looking at Yonex 9 rackets bag but they look kinda ugly. If you could can you link me a picture so I can have a look. Thanks Budget is not a problem.

2. !¿Clue?!

!¿Clue?! Regular Member

3. sweetbeanbread

It's even smaller then the Yonex bag. Anything else bigger?

4. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Student
    I have this HUGE bag. Its an RSL EXplorer 3 Tour. 3 comparments, all rather large. each compartment easily hold a dozen rackets. My set up is like this.

Center compartment: up to a dozen rackets plus a full size towel, each racket in cloth bags for protection
    Left compartment: I normally carry about 2 dozen of the 3-grip packs of Yonex Super Grap, along with a dozen or two of Yonex and Ashaway strings, and 7-8 tubes of Aeroplane EG1130
    Right Compartment: 4 or 5 shirts, pair of shorts, 2 water bottles, pair of shoes, and some extra room. There is also a hanging zippered pocket for wallet, phone, keys, etc

There are also two outside pockets, one on each side, which is split into two sections. I use these for random smaller items like Karakal PU, Powerbars, granola bars, grip tape, scissors, etc.

I carry this much around because I am a walking store here in my hometown. A mobile badminton store. Eventually, once I get a machine similar to kwun's WASE, I can bring that around in the extra room in my clothes compartment.

here's a link, I think it looks quite stylish. http://rslnorthamerica.com/index.ph...id=214&zenid=8080cb804f17941d6c6e56b9923123b4

The guy is located in Canada so shipping shouldn't be too bad. It has the handles on top of the zippers, as well as a handle at the end of the bag like on a backpack. It also has two straps so it can be carried like a backpack, or you can remove one and cross a strap over to carry it on your shoulder as shown. It really doesn't get any bigger than this.

5. sweetbeanbread

Sounds like the perfect bag and it's really cheap too guess that's the bonus. Thanks.

6. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Student
    Yeap Yeap it's a huge value for the money. Glad I could be of help.