Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Identify fake N90ii racket

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by whaithukhe, Nov 24, 2013.

1. whaithukhe

whaithukhe Regular Member

IT consultant
    Hello BCers,
    Would you please help me to identify my N90ii. I bought from BC members for 185 SGD, he said that he was sponsored by Lining. But after I got another N90ii from trusted seller, I just start seeing something is
    not correct. And I almost sure that the racket is fake. Just need others opinion.
    The picture is attached.
    Thanks in advance.

WP_20131123_004.jpg WP_20131123_21_24_11_Pro.jpg WP_20131123_21_24_48_Pro.jpg

#1 whaithukhe, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

its a fake.
    the real thing has no serial #s near the t-joint and the wooden handle will have some sort of production date code stamped on it. butt cap label is wrong type, typical of a "shan zai ban" clone racket.

#2 alana07, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  3. leo11

leo11 Regular Member

yes.. it is fake..

4. whaithukhe

IT consultant
    Hi Thanks All for your input.
    Actually I tried to contact the seller (via SMS/ WA) many times, but it's seem no response at all.
    I bought the racket from member Gobez14 (Febian), his number is 96394252 (maybe changed already) . So others BC's members, please don't make a same mistake as me :(

5. whaithukhe

IT consultant
    Hi All,
    Just found that this user "Fabbisme" share the same telephone number. So likely same person.