Separate names with a comma.
Thanks for visiting us!
Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.
Click here for a FREE account!
Discussion in '2015 Tournaments' started by cxytdn, Sep 2, 2015.
Otherwise, Europe will just 4 teams into TUC finals 2016.
World Team Ranking (Aug. 27, 2015)
ridiculous! All for MAS!!
The T&UC FINALS should be contested by 16 teams which include：
1 Host Member Association
other 15 teams
1) 15 highest ranked teams (excluding Host Member Association) from the World Rankings.
2) Which Continent do above 15 teams come from
3) Determine share of every Continent of these 15 teams (At least 1 team from every Continent)
4) decide which team into TUC Finals According to the Continental qualification
I think my method is better than the BWFs.
For example (According to WR 2015-08-27, Thomas Cup):
Host Member Association CHN
the other 15 teams:
1) DEN, KOR, JPN, IND, INA, TPE, MAS, HKG, ENG, GER, THA, FRA, USA, AUS, EGY
2) 8 teams from Asia, 4 teams from Europe, 1 team from Pana, 1 team from Oceania, 1 team from Africa
3) the share of every Continent: 8 teams (Asia), 4 teams (Europe), 1 team (Pana), 1 team (Oceania), 1 teams (Africa)
4) Top 8 from Asia Qualification*, Top 4 from Europe Qualification, Champion from 3 Continents respectively will be into TC Finals.
* If CHN play Asia Qualification and enter QF, then 9th team will be into TC Finals.