Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

I'm here?

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by AidenFoster, Feb 18, 2010.

1. AidenFoster

AidenFoster New Member

Student
    Hello Badminton Central community!

My name is Aiden Foster, and I am but 15 years old.
    Badminton and tennis are two of my favourite passtimes, but last year was the first year I played badminton competitively (and I did a damn good job of making it to Atlantics, if I do say so myself!)

I play 2-4 times per week, and wish I could play more; In my town of 15,000 there aren't many competitive badminton players, sadly.

An off-topic hobby of mine is solving twisty puzzles (Rubik's cubes) I can solve a 3x3x3 in an average of about 28 seconds, and a 4x4x4 in about 1 minute 50 seconds. I have a new 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cube in the mail.

Glad to be here, and look forward to becoming a valued member of the community.

Sincerely,
    Aiden

2. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Good on you Aiden, please keep up the good work. And welcome to BC, Im new here too. I hope you find it enjoyable.

3. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

something far too busy for my badminton needs
    Aiden,

Welcome to BC!:)
    Where in NS are you from? Truro?
    Good luck in the upcoming Junior Provincials!

#3 Fidget, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, AidenFoster (Aiden)!:)..Very good, another Nova Scotian to possibly accompany our snowed-in Fidget in a game of badminton (or maybe even challenge him in Rubik's cubes)??.
    Reading your description, sounds like you're a quick learner. As for finding more BCers in your area, you can head on over to the Places to Play/Clubs/Local Events->Canada East sub-forum.
    Anyway, keep visiting us & continue to enjoy this new community of yours!;):cool: