Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

In Need Of Partner/coach In Guildford/surrey Area!

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by Sgt_giroro, May 28, 2007.

1. Sgt_giroro

Sgt_giroro New Member

I want to play badminton very much, but I have no partners, no where near my area are any respectable coaches,and I really don't want to go to the guildford rec by myslf for drop in. LOOKING FOR A PARTNER TO PLAY WITH (I'm in grade 10) AND LOOKING FOR A DECENT COACH! PLZ! IF U LIVE NEAR GUILDFORD REPLY!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

2. 2-YOTA

2-YOTA Regular Member

To keep my rackets away from the 12 minute NASCAR
    Wake up early on Saturday mornings, hop on the Skytrain/bus and you can join up with our group at Yumo drop-in (9am-12pm) in Richmond.

3. William86_98

William86_98 Regular Member

Student
    have you tried coquitlam? There are drop-ins running all week. Much closer commute if you are in the guildford area. Try pinetree CC on tuesday and thursday nights. I know that the other schools in the area also run drop-ins. If you join any of the dropins in coquitlam, the people can tell you where else to play.

4. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student

Cool I hang around with ph_leung!