Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Increasing height

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by hjuvane, Feb 22, 2005.

1. hjuvane

hjuvane New Member

I am currently 17 years old, and somwhere around 6-5 or 6-6:mad: :( . I´d like to know what I can do to increase my height by three inches:confused: . What tips must I follow to boost up my growth. I am really curious and looking foreward to a quick reply. Thank you.;)

2. pandee720

pandee720 Regular Member

........ aren't you already tall enough....?
    well, at least taller than 99% of the badminton population (asians)??? lol
    anyways, drink lots of milk and get plenty of sleep. i heard you grow the most when you sleep...

3. raptorman

raptorman Regular Member

I don't think there's a healthy way to increase your length with a couple of inches.

4. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    That depends on the genes. I heard that some college basketball players grew 3 or 4 more inches in 4 years. But usually Asians slow down at 17. Yang Yang won the world championship at 5'7". I think Ardy is about the same height. So height is not that important in badminton.

#4 Qidong, Feb 23, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  5. hjuvane

hjuvane New Member

height increase

Thanks for you reply. The reason why I want to increase because I am planning to play at a college basketball team next fall, when I actually get enrolled. I believe that this may improve my game and make me a more versatile player. Do you know what these college players do to increase this much?