Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Indoor football/futsal shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by dbswansea, Mar 8, 2012.

1. dbswansea

dbswansea Regular Member

IT
    Anyone else use them? I use a pair of adidas indoor football trainers where I changed the insole to one designed for higher impact.

I bought these mainly because there aren't many shops that sell decent indoor court shoes around here, I know they're good for lateral movement and to be honest they look nicer.

Anyone else?

2. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student

It is quite dangerous for your ankle especially, if you use futsal shoes for badminton.

3. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    i see many people wearing none court shoes to play badminton at the court too from Nike Air Force 1 to Nike T90 to even slipper , i even have a friend a friend that goes barefoot while playing at court ......

4. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

i dun recommend futsal shoe cos they r not designed for..

but...anyway..its beta than no wearing anything...or those running shoes as they have a high chance of spraining yr ankles...as they r designed for running in forward motion n not the fast sprint n twisting n turning.. n high impact jumps..

5. Jason123

Jason123 Regular Member

Yeh I use Football shoes to play badminton, they are 100 times lighter and I actually prefer them to badminton shoes, they allow me to move faster and be more agile.

As long as you know how to land when you jump theres a low chance of injuring your self