Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Info on Cab 23

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Zhi, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    Hi...

I'm planning on getting a Carbonex 23. I've done the searches, but a fair amount of the information is contradictory. Many say its very head heavy but others also say its not as head heavy as the Ti-10 or Cab21 (which is not very heavy in my opinion).

So, is the Carbonex 23 Head-heavy or even balanced? If anyone out there owns both Carbonex 23 and Carbonex 20 Muscle, could you please give me a comparison in terms of weight balance, power, control, stiffness etc? Thanks in advance!

Quick replies greatly appreciated! as i'm leaving for spore in a day !

Z

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I think it is head heavy and more so than the cab20muscle.

Those are just initial impressions without the benefit of long testing time.
    For myself, I wouldn't consider buying the cab23, but the cab20muscle?...yes.

3. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

Starving Graduate Student
    I own a cab 23 muscle. i added the muscle at the end since mine has muscle power grommets. i also have a ti-10 and the cab 23 is much more head heavy than the ti-10. I havent played with the cab 20 muscle though yet.

4. AMRaider

AMRaider Regular Member

Joseph,

Are both your Ti10 and Cab23 2U (90-94grams)? It just surprises me that your Cab23 seems to be more heavy head than a Ti10. I always heard that the Ti10 was pretty head-heavy but I have never used one myself. I'm thinking of getting a Cab23 sometime soon... FYI I own a Cab20 muscle and I hope to do a comparison if I get a Cab23.