Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Info On Fleet Model Fleet Platinum

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by FUNG HIONG SING, Jul 14, 2006.

1. FUNG HIONG SING

FUNG HIONG SING Regular Member

Hi Everyone, Me Again. Can You Any Brader Or Sister, Give Me Some Info On The Fleet Platinum Model Racket.
    T Q Very Much Appreciated. I Am More On Defensive Double Player.

2. fifteen luv

fifteen luv Regular Member

fleet platinum

Hi!, at the place where I play badminton, I saw two guy at a different court using this model. it's iso head racket. I think is more on stroke play, or I might have got it wrong. It only fleet model that is chorme.

3. jas1121

jas1121 Regular Member

Accountant

You mean chrome as in very shiny like silver, i am looking for that racket after i saw someone used it and was told that it cost RM399. The racket is silver and its really nice. Anyone noe the real price? I was told that theres is a apacs version but its shiny gold (Rm140), anyone know how much is that?

4. fifteen luv

fifteen luv Regular Member

Yes, price around RM 280-300 with string yonex 66 and grip. because of competiton certain shop will come with a bag. there is also another fleet gold version which i know is mush cheaper but does not know the price and the diff btw them. do not know any apacs version but heard there is a yang yang version not availble in M'sia.

5. jas1121

jas1121 Regular Member

Accountant
    RM280-300 is kinda pricy for a fleet racket but its looks really nice. Maybe i will get the gold version of apacs or fleet.