Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Insole question-Asics

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by shibbish, Oct 23, 2007.

1. shibbish

shibbish Regular Member

I was wondering if the insoles of Asics shoes across models were the same? Like are the insole of same size gel tactics and gel rockets the same? Because I want to try the superfeet insoles and hope to switch them around in both shoes (in broke!)
    Thanks!

2. kitseb

kitseb Regular Member

Consultant
    I'm not sure, but I have 2 different pairs of ASICS, and they feel the same to me - same amount of space around my toes / heel, but I haven't actually tried measuring the insole. I know that the instep support is different - one is slightly more pronounced (higher)than the other. Not sure how that will affect the size, if at all.

3. wocdam

wocdam Regular Member

Professional
    gel tactic and rocket are the same. except if your shoes are of different widths

4. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    imho the gel rocket has excellent cushioning. dun see the need to change insoles at all. just my $0.02.