Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Intermediate player looking for a partner or a group @Bintang Dublin

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by mncal, Jul 3, 2013.

1. mncal

mncal New Member

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a partner or a group to play badminton at Bintang Dublin. I would like to play once a week after work at around 6pm for an hour or two. (I am very flexible as to which day you would like to play.) I have experience playing in single, men's double, and mixed double. And I am an intermediate player.

Some background about myself:
    I am a male at my early 20's. I used to play badminton competitively in high school. And I have made it into NCS. However, I have only played badminton a couple of times after high school. I have always wanted to play badminton after college but none of my college friends knows how to play. As a result, I am very excited to be able to find this platform. Hopefully, I will be able to play with some of you who are reading this message.

Everyone is welcome :) I look forward to meeting you.

If you are interested to play with me, please send me a private message and I will give you my contact information. (I check my e-mail very often.)

Thank you!