Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Is pro_one_sports from Ebay legit?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by insanity, Oct 24, 2011.

1. insanity

insanity New Member

I have been looking around the forums and seen mixed replies. I just wanna find a straight answer. The seller's ebay rating is like 99% and his stuff is pretty cheap. But i do not know if they are real or fakes.
    Like these 2 rackets Apacs edgesaber z slayer and Apacs Finapi 212 is going for 1/2 the retail price. I am about to order 2 rackets from him. Namely the Apacs Edge Saber 10 (White) and the Apacs Edgesaber Z.

So I'm looking to find some feedback from those who have dealt with him on a regular basis so I can put my trust in this seller.

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    yes it is legit
    1/2 of the retail price? it is not that much
    I remember an edgesaber 10 in Indonesia cost around $35

I think the price is very reasonable

3. GaryC

GaryC Regular Member

IT Analyst
    He is legit but very slow in shipping. I've bought from him a few times and each time I always have to put in some work to make sure he ships my items out in a timely fashion.

My last order took 2 weeks before he shipped it but everything arrived in good shape. I suspect he does not have some items on hand and he has to wait to get them in sometimes.

4. pchin

pchin Regular Member

programmer
    taken long time to ship, i bought 2 racket from him and it taken almost 3 week to ship. except from long time to ship every time was fine. good communication and response.

5. insanity

insanity New Member

dont you just love sellers when they respond so swiftly to your emails before you purchase from them and then go off the grid after u do? this guy does not respond to any emails after my purchase..