Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

is there a badminton club in East London...

Discussion in 'UK' started by dvleo, May 21, 2005.

1. dvleo

dvleo New Member

Student
    is there a badminton club in East London which sometimes held events in Forest School, Snaresbrook? I saw them twice and it's a far-east asian base society, anyone knows? I live around that area so I really want to join them and have some fun over the summer.

Thx.;)

2. chidarala

chidarala New Member

hai there!
    I m also looking for any club to join for badminton? If u ir any one knows pls let me know. I was not playing from last 3 years. Even now i cant say what level is my play? lol!!!

3. coops241180

coops241180 Regular Member

E-commerce content co-ordinator
    take a look on the www.badmintonengland.co.uk site - it lists all the clubs now - you should be able to find who and where they play.

hope this helps

Neil

4. Baddersmad21

Baddersmad21 Regular Member

Hi,
    We are called Clayhall Badminton Club and we are not all exclusively from the Far East. We have quite a mix of players and we welcome all standards of play. No league, just fun but competitive social games. Check out our website : www.clayhallbadmintonclub.co.uk
    We meet most Saturdays from 9.30-11.30am and we play with feather shuttles. Drop us an email at clayhallbc@hotmail.co.uk if interested or check the Updates section of the website and just turn up!