Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Is there a summer camp of badminton in Beijing or Shanghai ?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by allanvv, Nov 16, 2004.

1. allanvv

allanvv New Member

Is there a summer camp of badminton in Beijing or Shanghai, so I send my daughter who is about 8 yr-old to train there for three months?
    Of course I am willing to pay fee for that. I live in US now.

2. MatsB

MatsB Regular Member

Hi,
    I guess this question would be more suited in the general forum than in the techniques forum?

3. YINTH

YINTH Regular Member

Sales

Hi allanvv, I have lived in Shanghai China for the past five years and know little about the badminton development history and retired coaches there. I have few candidates (Retired state and national players) who may have interests to take up the temperary coaching job. I pass your message to my expatriate friends there and I am sure they are willing to help you. By the way, you may contact Mr. Chiam, a Singaporea and an avid Badminton fan although his body doesn't seems competent to this sport!! // chiam@bexs.com.cn

4. Chrispywu

Chrispywu Regular Member

5. firex

firex New Member

Hi,

This is firex from Shanghai, new to this forum. I maybe able to help you with your daughter's training. Please contact me at yuanyang74@yahoo.com.

By the way, if you read Chinese, www.shbc.cn is an excellent place for your badminton need.