Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Is This a Good Deal for Victor Powerwave?? Limited Time Offer!!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Nightbird, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

Racketsupply has dropped Victor Powerwave 11 and 12 to $65 for 2 days.I just need an opinion which of the 2 would be better suited.I play doubles,intermediate+,mix of attack and defense.Rackets that I play with and like-Apacs AMP95,Wilson K Factor K Tour,SOTX W9.
    The prices are for a very short term,so if anyone has experience with the 2 mentioned rackets,please provide feedback.

2. tpcml

tpcml Regular Member

Senior Manager
    Hi. I have owned several pw11. Actually, I still owe some... very powerful racquet. However, despite it being an all out power stick, I find it pretty quick and good to defend with. Perfectly fine for doubles imo.

3. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

I have heard that it is heavy.The version on sale is 3U.I guess for $65,you can't go wrong or I can get SOTX W9 for $15 more..