Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Is this Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash fake or real? URGENT!

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Torbjorn66, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Torbjorn66

Torbjorn66 New Member

Student
    I bought this from an ebay shop in the UK, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/smart-savi...submit=Search&_fsub=357848719&_sid=1001256339

At the time, a few days ago, they weren't selling anything that was OBVIOUSLY fake, although I have just checked and they now are selling a few racquets ADVERTISED as "clones" which does not fill me with confidence

Anyway as I have bought through ebay and paypal, and they have a 7 day return policy I still have a few days to decide whether I send it back and get my money back so all is not lost if it turns out to be fake.... But I need a solid opinion ASAP!

I have taken some pictures here.... https://picasaweb.google.com/112149554821831667728/Yonex?authkey=Gv1sRgCJyP1J7TzfeeXA

It's apparently made in Japan, but the labels are all in Chinese as far as I can tell... which seems odd. Also the hologram label is very easily detached and the string grommets look cheap (exactly the ones I have been told show that a high end racquet is fake)

So please try and respond fast as I don't want to miss the chance to get my money (£50) back :)

Thanks
    Torben

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    fake. if you bought a high end Yonex for only GBP25. that means it is fake.

3. williamgoh

williamgoh Regular Member

Factory
    Definitely fake, the cone code (108658JP) is wrong.