Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Iso 665 Light, Iso 75MF Light,or Cab 8600Ti

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by iWayx3, Mar 24, 2007.

1. iWayx3

iWayx3 New Member

Im a beginner/intermidiate player, and I'm wonder which racket should i get. All of these are around the same price range. I don't really care whether its Iso or Oval, it has to have decent power and the wieght should be light. Any suggestions?

2. hyperactive

hyperactive Regular Member

student
    I have the Isometric 665 Light...I have to say its a really pretty racquet...and its really easy to get used to...havent tried the Iso 75MF Light but I saw the Cab 8600 Ti in a shop.

It had that security thingie on the strings so couldn't really test it out.

I still like the 665 Light though...very balanced combination of everything...but be warned I recently got a new AT 800DE and boy is it tough to go from the 665 to that racquet...I've played twice and lost about 90% of games so far...but it makes a nice "pop" when you hit it right and then you won't have to worry coz you know its virtually uncatchable...its adapting to it thats the problem..