Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

June 15th, Court #8, 8p.m - 10p.m @ Tampines Sports Hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by imink, Jun 12, 2008.

1. imink

imink Regular Member

Product Designer
    I booked a court @ Tampines Sports Hall for Sunday evening and I am looking for people who are interested in playing; can be either singles or double. Anyone keen in joining, do contact me @ 81003710 - Karl. If I receive nothing from anyone by tomorrow, I shall cancel the booking.
    Along with these post, I am looking for groups or players who plays in the East. If there is any soul who are interested to venture in forming a group to play on weekday evenings and weekend mornings, do contact me or reply to this post. I am looking at 2-3 times a week of badminton games.

2. imink

imink Regular Member

Product Designer
    I am looking at Monday & Thursday evenings (8p.m - 10p.m). And Saturday mornings (8a.m - 10a.m) @ SAFRA Tampines. Anyone interested, do feel free to contact me or reply via this post.

3. imink

imink Regular Member

Product Designer
    Guess I forgot to put the entry level of play. I am an intermediate player. Novice are welcomed.

4. yyAMT700

yyAMT700 Regular Member

Can count me in .. if play on weekday except friday near Tampines Sport Hall
    prefer 8-10pm

5. yyAMT700

yyAMT700 Regular Member

Can count me in .. if play on weekday except friday @ Tampines Safra or Tampines Sport Hall , prefer 8-10pm

Thanks

6. imink

imink Regular Member

Product Designer
    Sorry for the late reply. I am going to create a new post with a new heading. Guess the first post I made was practically for a game last weekend. Do you have any buddies to bring along? I will send you the link to my new post.