Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Just A Quick Question....

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Shuttle_Slicer, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Shuttle_Slicer

Shuttle_Slicer Regular Member

Cardio-Vascular Surgeon
    hi everyone, just something that made me curious...i looked at a racket strung by a local stringer and the racket seemed to be skinnier and longer. Would this be because i haven't tightened the 12 oclock and 6 oclock holders on my stringing machine as a local stringer. I'm pretty new to stringing...am i supposed to tighten the 12 oclock or 6 oclock racket holders or just leave it in the racket's natural form while stringing? if i do have to stretch the racket before stringing...how much should i stretch it by? Sorry if i'm a noob stringer but i'm having to learn all on my own and from the forum here...which has been great so far...but i couldn't find much info on this topic.

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE IN ADVANCE!!:D