Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

K. Srikanth क्. स्रिकनथ्

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by scorpion1, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

2. Baddyforall

He talks about his victories , holiday at home and even Chen Long.

Some Excerpts:

Interviewer : What was your Strategy against Chong Li (what?) ? (Reporters need to do home work before going to take interview)

Srikanth : There would not be any strategy against a player who is reigning world and olympic champion. I have already played him for 5 times . All matches were close. I thought he played 10% better than me in those matches. On the finals of Australia Open, i felt i have reduced that 10% gap. There is no strategy. I should stick to him till the last point. It worked well on that day.

#382 Baddyforall, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  3. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

No strategy? Sure, who would believe that? :D

4. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    OutLonged Long

5. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Stock Broker
    https://thefangarage.com/articles/1...rall-prize-money-standings-in-world-badminton

Srikanth tops the overall prize money standings in world badminton

KIDAMBI SRIKANTH has had a great run in the recent past, a runners-up title in Singapore Super Series and two titles in Indonesia and Australia. This success has not only made him popular and a powerhouse among the top shuttlers.

It has also earned him a lot of bucks, like BWF site states, "his hot streak has his bank account sizzling."

He had won US$ 16,597.50 prior to Singapore this year. But post his recent success, it has climbed upto US$147,847.50. This made him go above women's singles shuttler Tai Tzu Ying who has US$133,125.00 in prize money won so far.

Among the men's singles shuttler, coming in the second place is Lee Chong Wei US$71,300 while China’s Lin Dan is third with US$69,795 and Chou Tien Chen (Chinese Taipei) is fourth with US$53,150.00.

PV Sindhu ranks 7th spot among the women's singles shuttlers with US$ 47,075.00 earnings.
    For full list visit here.

6. Baddyforall