Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Karakal rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by trasher17, Jun 22, 2010.

1. trasher17

trasher17 New Member

employee
    Hi everyone! I would like to ask if there are fake karakal rackets.. I bought mine last week, M-tec 70 for Php2,850 pesos without string in Sports Outlet (Philippines). Thanks in advance.

2. idv14

idv14 Regular Member

Businessman
    hello there! i'm not so sure about that, what sports outlet did you buy your karakal racket from? Because the only sports outlet that i know that sells karakal rackets is at Ralph Sports, V-Mall Greenhills. I inquired about the Karakal Nano Tour Gel and Nano Light Tour Gel and it cost around Php3,000 with string already. Hope this helps :)

3. trasher17

trasher17 New Member

employee
    Here in Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Sports Outlet is the name of the establishment/shop..Not much difference in the price.. thanks for the info.

4. trasher17

trasher17 New Member

employee
    By the way, where can I find the serial # on the karakal rackets?

5. idv14

idv14 Regular Member

Businessman
    I'm not so sure if it has a serial # like yonex and other brands. but try looking at the bottom of the handle or in the head frame maybe its there, like i say i'm not sure.

6. vipjun

vipjun Regular Member

It is highly unlikely, but still maybe possible.

The mid price range and relatively low demand of karakal rackets to recreational players make them a non economical choice for bootleggers.
    It cost money and time for them to figure out how to do the artwork of those rackets.