Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Kason C7 vs Victor Legend

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by James.Foo, Dec 29, 2011.

1. James.Foo

James.Foo Regular Member

I'm tempted to buy either of these 2 but very hard to decide whether which one is better.

I am the kind of guy who mostly play doubles,back court, right handed.:crying:

2. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    I think the Legend is supposed to be über stiff and head heavy, but the C7 is less so. If you want to try the C7 I have one I'm thinking of letting go, so drop me a PM

3. tpcml

tpcml Regular Member

Senior Manager
    The Legend is very stiff, but only marginally headheavy.

IMO, the stiffness of the the Legend is pretty unique - it's stiff in the shaft (more so than the MX80), extremely rigid in the T-joint (very little torque to borrow from a golfing term) and the head is very firm due to its deep, wide-body, aero profile.

All the above lends to a very boarding and hard feeling racquet - I have tested with Yonex BG-80 Power (28 and 29lbs), Li Ning AP62 (26lbs) and NS70 (28lbs) and everything except the AP62 make the Legend feel like a plank.

It's a powerful racquet, but completely unforgiving. The head shape is classic oval, similar to the Yonex Carbonex series, so the sweetspot is tiny - no bigger than a big egg imo.

No racquet I have owned can match its power... not even the 3U VT80 LTD, nor the 3U SW35.