Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Latest price for SHB99 LTD (SG)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by zaviour, Apr 21, 2006.

1. zaviour

zaviour Regular Member

Guys,

just want to know what is the lastest price for SHB99 LTD... of course cheapest is the best :D

Thanks for the information :)

Regards,
    Zaviour

2. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Hi Zaviour, i dun know isit cheapest or not... but i know its selling around S$135-S$140 (prices for this shoe fluctuating abit in this range) at Artric Pacific Sports and Classic Sports. :D But overheard like its hard to find now,.....low in supply i guess. So u beta give them a call to enquire before proceeding down to any of the shops. ;)

But as u are also frequent visitor of WOS at Jeast, coz i still remember u praising yrself u have good memory in one post....:p:p:p hehehe, it is selling there also at a PRICE... :rolleyes:

3. zaviour

zaviour Regular Member

hahaha i am not a frequent visitor of WOS, that's y i m praising tat i have a good memory :p :p :p i thot there will be much different in term of price between WOS and others private shop, such as SAFRA, classic, etc...