Lee Chong Wei is out!

Discussion in 'World Championships 2009' started by badders2006, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ericmeiguo

ericmeiguo Regular Member

If you feel offended, I am sorry. But read back what LCW said, what his coach said (LD is the only one LCW needed to beat), what his fans said here before the game.

LD is struggling now; if he ever lose to Peter, I'll call it another joke.

2. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes,...like i said, SDK and his coaches are really smarter to plan to peak at the right time. LCW has been at his high for past 7 months, so its difficult for him to maintain his form at peak for so long, so a hype in form from SDK is enough to caught LCW wrong footed.............;)

3. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Kuncoro played the same game he did in 2007 - denying LCW's chances of smashing and then keeping it tight with fantastic drop shots. This took the stint out of LCW.

LCW was struggling to find his feet with this awesome display from Sony. Sony is no slouch with his smashes either. If he can keep this pace he is going to party poop other players as well.

4. sting1988

sting1988 Regular Member

School
    SONY is the name, remember that hahahaa!!!!

5. badders2006

badders2006 Regular Member

i remember SKD showing incredible form in a major tournament and pushing LD in the final...forget which tournament though.... could have been a WC??

6. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I will I will. I will buy a Sony next time I am in an electronic shop.:D

7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

WC 2007......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8. badders2006

aah yess, so I was right... SDk took out a big name before he faced LD in the final... was it LCW??

9. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

It is surprising he did not get sponsorship from SONY. They are getting a free ride on his success !

10. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

HAHAHA, ARE YOU TRYING to BRING BACK BAD MEMORIES FOR HIS FANS ?:D I LIKE YOUR STYLE.

11. badders2006

no I'm serious. I just remember SDK playing lights out in a big tournament a couple of years ago. Just couldn't remember the fine details.

Then I saw your earlier post saying "SDK played like he did in 2007" which then made me think "aha! so I guess SDK beat LCW in the 2007 WC, prior to meeting LD in the final!"

I'm guessing your most recent post confirms I'm correct.

12. pralinescream

pralinescream Regular Member

was watching this on malaysian pay tv asstro.
    commentators were silly n bias towards lee cw. superlatives were used like mystical, flying arnd the court like pegasus, master of the game, one of the greats, etc.

was laffing with glee when the man n woman commentator end up with stink bomn on their face after SDK blew the mystical lee cw away to la la land.

on more serious note, to all malaysian fans, stop dreaming of any glory either from lee cw or other BAM players.

13. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

If you don't dream, you will never be happy. One dashed dream does not mean there won't many more.:D Look out for more -- come Sunday, two Malaysians will be standing on the podium.;)

14. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    SDK is no small fish... but ppl expect datuk to win for datuk has been in form of his life after the OG08...

ups & down lol

15. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    The Crystal Ball is all smashed up by now!

Wow, I just returned home to find World MS#1 LCW losing to newly-married SDK. Another fatalistic upset for both LCW and Crystal Ball.

You see, I warned that LCW should not lose his focus by concentrating on LD only, even to the extent of engaging the services of 'discarded' LM. This is not even the SF and someone has been boasting LCW 100% will win the WC and listed out all his super assets, sure to send LD packing. LCW doesn't even have a chance to meet his real master, not LM for sure. It would have done him better had he consulted Sony's ex-coach, Hendrawan

So LCW has exacted revenge on a low-ranking underdog NTM yesterday and all his fans shouted out loud in ecstacy and one even talked about "dropping his pants". :p Unfortunately, LCW used up almost all his energies, both physical and mental, in the first game especially to smash his way through, regardless. The pitiful consequence was revealed today at the hands of another humble and gentle player Sony!:D Even many thought wrongly that Sony is a "has-been" and will submit to LCW meekly. ;)

You don't need LD to teach LCW and Crystal Ball a lesson on how "not to count their chickens before they're hatched" and to brag about LCW's super assets. A soft-spoken Sony will do lah. He took revenge for NTM, another humble guy.

LD, on the other hand, smothered highly motivated PG in straight games. ;) And his compatriot CJ was also in fiery form.

I wonder what else can Cystal Ball shout about this time? Everytime he opens his mouth, it is actually at the expense of LCW. Yes he is still trying to save his own face by saying "IF"... I supposed now the Ball is not only cracked, swine flu infested but also all smashed up! :D:D:D We may need a tape to put them all together again! :eek:

And I wonder who has the last laugh now? Hahahahahaha....... :)

16. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    how can you go joking him around when he's number one due to the scoring system of bwf... he's beatable anyway despite his ranking. it's a fact, no point arguing... besides, misbun did said yesterday that other players are now playing to his standard in the mission to beat him. lcw himself need to be mindful of those opponents...and like i said earlier, if wanna joking lcw must joking others like zhou mi also... then you look more fairer...:p

I am a fan and what did i say that deserve a joke from you? Nothhhing...;)

even i don't support LD but when he lost, I don't think I'll go around saying he's a joke...:eek:

oh, what the heck... do as you like man... you own your mind...:p

17. yourbestfriend

yourbestfriend Regular Member

very interesting loss...
    lcw beat sony pretty bad at the olympics and that is arguably a bigger tournament. now all of a sudden he loses?? weird. i didn't think sony would pose any threat to lcw hahah.
    damn!! i was really looking forward to a lcw/ld semi-final

18. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    Dear

X Ball, let's not jinx the only Malaysians left...:D:D:D I think the supporters had done enough for the day... if not later we receive another joker award :D:D;)

19. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

have to admit that sony played a very good game today..absolutely superb..lcw just have no answer to all of his shot though..sony was controlling the game very well..today is just not chong wei's day..

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

i thought this thread is supposed to be opened by banankid?:rolleyes:
    anyway, i can see he's quite quiet though this time around:D jk jk..